The Edgewood Pool and Tennis Club
Summer fun for the whole family!
Edgewood COVID-19 guidelines are based on current Massachusetts state COVID-19 Guidelines for Pool Operators and will be updated as conditions and policies are revised by the state. In event of conflict between the Edgewood website and on-site staff directions, on-site staff directions will supersede these posted rules.
- For the health and safety of all members and staff, we ask that all members and visitors please adhere to Massachusetts state COVID-19 Travel Advisory, including testing and quarantining for travelers who have not been vaccinated.
- Please refrain from visiting us if you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19, you are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test, or if you have been in contact with anyone who may have been COVID-19 positive in the past 14 days. We will not be checking or recording temperatures.
- Please adhere to Massachusetts current mask requirements.
- Pursuant to current guidelines, the changing area, lockers and indoor showers are open.
- Per Governor Baker's Executive Order, all remaining COVID-19 restrictions will be lifted effective May 29.
- Any alerts or updates will be posted to our Facebook page.
- Our ability to stay open is dependent on state and local guidelines, which could change at any moment.
- According to the CDC, there is no evidence that the virus can spread through water in a pool.